.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Monday, January 12, 2009

That's It For Today

It snowed up here this last weekend, and not only did I have to chip ice off my driveway, I just couldn't get comfortable until I did one old neighbor's. Both of the driveways are long and very steep. I'm completely tired.

I'm glad I did the neighbor's, though, because her brother died this morning. The hospital called in the wee hours of the morning, and she was able to get out to be with her brother one last time. They are (were) twins, in their late 80s.

But I'm packing it in and going back to bed. There is nothing worse than spending 3 1/2 hours chipping ice in cold temperatures when you are trying to get over the flu. By the time I was done I was staggering, and I'm not over it yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?