.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

QandO 1, LA Times 0?

Jon Henke over at QandO writes that he believes he has detected a pretty severe mistatement of fact made in a column by Robert Scheer that appeared in the LA Times. He wrote to the LA Times with his evidence. He received a letter back, and publishes an excerpt. I found this so bizarre I stared at the screen reading and rereading for a long time. Go see for yourselves.

Patterico's work is not done yet.

Comments:
I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are just so many times I can boycott a newspaper I've never subscribed to. What a piece of crap. Man my hatred for the LA Times knows no end. Great find, MoM.
 
This is really weird stuff. I'm starting to think all the leftists have truly lost their minds.

MOM, you should go back to QandO and deliver some counter-fire. Some dangleberry called your coment "wacky."
 
Thanks Tom. I really wish my hypothetical question were wacky, unfortunately it's current reality.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?